Wool/Mohair Model 4 TuxedoUSD 2,500
The Armoury’s own Tuxedo features a lightly roped shoulder with a clean but generous sleevehead, a lower buttoning point, and wide peak lapels. Made for us exclusively by Osaka-based tailors Ring Jacket, the inky black wool/mohair fabric is a great weight for most temperatures and is complemented nicely with satin facings. Also, we’ve kept it classic and understated with jetted pockets, a vent-less back, and old-school prayer buttons. Whether this is your first tuxedo or your fifth, this has a place in every man’s wardrobe.
Includes single pleat trousers to match with matching satin braid.
The Model 4 Tuxedo has slightly extended shoulders, a generous chest, a regular drop with a lower buttoning point, and a classic length. We suggest choosing your normal chest size for the best fit.
|Size||Shoulder Width||Chest||Waist||Body Length||Sleeve Length|
- 71% Wool 29% Mohair
- Fully canvassed and fully lined
- One button, peak lapel
- No vents
- Jetted pockets with a welted breast pocket
- Two internal breast pockets
- Basted sleeves with covered buttons for adjustments
- Unfinished, single pleat trousers with extended tab waistband
- Made by Ring Jacket in Osaka, Japan
- Style #: RE025S16