Brothers’ Wool Check Model 1A SuitUSD 2,000
The Armoury’s Model 1 suit model is our take on a classic English silhouette. With a sculpted waist, lightly structured shoulder, wider lapels, and a clean but generous sleevehead, it’s the business suit for the man that still demands comfort. We’ve also widened the shoulders slightly and lowered the buttoning point and lapel notches to give the jacket a more timeless feel. Made up in a special Fox Brother’s lightweight merino wool that is quite relaxed, the cloth features a large scale check with a rust overcheck. Super sophisticated Includes high rise, flat front Model A trousers to match.
The Model 1 model is forgiving in the shoulders and chest with a medium drop and includes high-rise, flat front trousers. We suggest choosing your normal chest size or one size up for the best fit.
|Size||Shoulder Width||Chest||Waist||Body Length||Sleeve Length|
- 100% Merino Wool, fox Brothers
- Fully canvassed and fully lined
- 3-roll-2 button stance
- Double side vents
- Jetted hip pockets with welted breast pocket
- Two internal breast pockets
- Basted sleeves
- Unfinished, flat front Model A trousers with split back waistband
- Zip fly with tabbed closure
- Made by Ring Jacket in Osaka, Japan
- Style#: RE027S39