Marc Cravecord Wool CoatUSD 2,250
We are incredibly excited to be one of the few stockists to offer Japanese brand Coherence. Taking its inspiration from well-known and legendary artists and personalities, Coherence’s interpretation of classic outerwear is elevated through the use of in-house designed fabrics, thoughtful details, and a focus on fit.
Inspired by French-American painter and writer Marcel Duchamp, the Armoury exclusive “Marc” Cravecord coat is an updated version of the Coherence “Mutt” coat. The style is originally derived from the dispatch rider’s coat from the mandatory motor messengers in WWII. We added a simplified belting system and adjusted the proportions with a lower waist and buttoning point. The “Marc” coat is modified to make the style more practical and suitable for city life than the original.
Coherence outerwear is cut with an “A-line” silhouette, allowing the garment to fall away from the wearer at the skirt, creating an elegant effect.
The “Marc” fits full and we suggest choosing your normal size or one down for the best fit.
All measurements below are in centimeters.
- 100% Wool
- “Cravecord” material, similar to wool gaberdine
- Densely woven for wind and water resistance
- Oversized collar with button closure
- Side-entry slash pockets with button closure
- Two large internal lower pockets and two internal breast pockets
- Belted closure with button strap to attach to coat
- Raglan sleeve with turn-back cuff
- Back vent with button tab
- Internal hook-and-clasp closure
- Button closure at the hemline
- Exclusive Coherence striped cotton lining
- Style #: Marc