Corb Wool/Cashmere Melton Jersey CoatUSD 2,780
Coherence’s founder, Kentaro Nakagomi, takes inspiration from the wardrobes of legendary artists, designers and historical personalities. For these highly researched models he goes to great lengths to find the perfect components, such as commissioning custom fabric for specific pieces.
Made in a luxurious wool/cashmere blend, the “Corb” model is inspired by French architect Le Corbusier and features raglan sleeves, flapped hacking pockets, and large turnback cuffs.
Coherence outerwear is cut with an “A-line” silhouette, allowing the garment to fall away from the wearer at the skirt, creating an elegant effect.
The “Corb” fits full and we suggest choosing your normal size or one down for the best fit.
All measurements below are in centimeters.
- 87% Wool, 10% Cashmere, 3% Nylon
- Exclusive Coherence striped cotton lining
- 4-button front with covered placket
- Hacking pockets
- Two internal vertical slash pockets
- Two large internal lower pockets
- Raglan sleeves with turnback cuffs
- Made in Japan
- Style #: Corb